FAQs for QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course
1) What is the pre-requisite for this QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course?
Answer: There is no pre-requisite for this E-Course as it is catered for novices.
2) What is the difference between QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course and the QMDJ Practitioner (Art of War/Date Selection) Course that Master Jo Ching is conducting?
Answer: The E-Course is designed as an introductory course to QMDJ and we are basing on one of the QMDJ sub-systems known as Yearly QMDJ Chart System (年家奇门) as an illustration on the general use. On the other hand, the QMDJ Practitioner (Art of War/Date Selection) Course conducted in physical classroom is regarded as the most advance level of QMDJ that uses Hourly QMDJ (时家奇门) in its application. This includes learning how to build energy to gain upper hand and achieve success for your specific task as well as equipping yourself with the amazing skill to calculate and predict the appearance of QMDJ phenomenon at certain timing.
Students who wish to understudy from Master Jo Ching on the QMDJ Practitioner (Art of War/Date Selection) Course need to have the following pre-requisite:
- Basic knowledge of BaZi and Trigrams. Or,
- QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course.
3) What is the difference in content between QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course and the QMDJ – The Ancient Art of War at your Fingertips Book?
Answer: Basically the hard copy book and the e-course offer different insights into the arena of QMDJ. The book illustrates how QMDJ can be used in your daily life, for example, interview, sales pitch, examination, seek medical help and etc. On the other hand, for the E-Course, we look into the other aspect of application of QMDJ on how it is being used to help an individual forecasts their annual luck with the incorporation of BaZi Shen Sha (神煞) into Qi Men. Besides, it is also for the very first time that we reveal how San Yuan Yearly QMDJ chart is being plotted.
4) What are the differences among the Yearly, Monthly, Daily and Hourly QMDJ Chart System and how are they being used?
Answer: QMDJ can be quite a huge subject with many different branches or sub-systems. The most common one that is taught or practised in the market today is based on the Hourly QMDJ Chart system. This means that one has to plot a different chart at every Chinese hour. There are a total of 1080 permutations of chart in a year. Hourly QMDJ Chart system is used for divination, art of war and date selection.
During the ancient time, the emperor used the Yearly QMDJ to forecast country luck every year. In our e-course, we will teach you how to use it for personal annual luck forecast as well as how to analyse the annual Qi Men energy that affects your house Feng Shui. Not many books wrote about it and not many practitioners know how to use it because it is a dying art with little information available in the market.
As for the Monthly and Daily QMDJ Systems, they are also used for forecasting and military purposes based on the dynamic monthly and daily energies. We will be conducting relevant courses in the future since practitioners who know these specific topics are getting lesser and we want to share the knowledge.
5) How is this QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course being conducted?
Answer: There will be a proprietary E-Course reader to be downloaded upon successful payment. This E-Course reader will allow you to study the e-course at your own pace and this reader will allow you to study other e-courses that we will be launching in future. In addition, to keep the learning process interactive, there will be a dedicated email address for you to email us your questions so that our Master will reply you accordingly.
6) How do I make payment to get a copy of this QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course?
Answer: Upon adding the E-Course to the cart, you can check-out the item and it will link you to the PayPal page for payment.
7) How long is the validity for this E-Course?
Answer: This e-course will be downloaded into your PC permanently until the day your PC ceases to work. Do note that each serial number given upon download will be tied to that particular PC. It is therefore not transferrable.
8) What is the format of this E-Course?
Answer: A proprietary software has been developed for you to access this E-Course. You can download the installer file (Windows) or App file (Mac) upon successful payment. For this E-Course reader, it allows you to browse and listen to pre-recorded narrations.
9) Over how many days are this QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-course going to be conducted?
Answer: You can study the E-Course at your own pace.
10) How many pages are there in this QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course?
Answer: 107 Pages
11) What is the system requirement in order for me to run this E-Course Application/Reader?
Answer: Windows Specification:
- Windows 7 & above; Vista, Win8 and Win10
- 32bit or 64bit system
- At least 2G Ram
- MacOS version 10.9 and above
12) Will software be given for this QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course?
Answer: This E-Course does not require any QMDJ software as the Yearly QMDJ Chart System only has one chart for each year. It is less complex and therefore easier for beginner to comprehend. In addition, we will be teaching you the step-by-step process in plotting the 2016 Year QMDJ Chart. Based on this knowledge, you will then be able to plot for 2017 too.
13) Will QMDJ Phenomenon concept be covered in this QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course?
Answer: QMDJ Phenomenon concept, which is regarded as the highest form of QMDJ application, will only be covered in our QMDJ Practitioner (Art of War/Date Selection) Course conducted by Master Jo Ching in physical classroom.
14) Will E-Certificate be issued for this QMDJ – Ancient Wisdom Modern Application E-Course?
Answer: Certificate will only be issued if you have completed our QMDJ Practitioner (Art of War/Date Selection) Course conducted by Master Jo Ching in Singapore.
15) Will you be physically conducting this Yearly QMDJ course instead of an E-Course?
Answer: Not at this point of time.
16) Am I able to install the Mac Version of the E-Course on my iPhone or iPad?
Answer: Not applicable for iPhone or iPad.
For other enquiries pertaining to the E-Course, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org