The Most Complete Xuan Kong Feng Shui Course
– Your Route to becoming Feng Shui Expert!
This is the only course in the market that comprises External Forms, Pai Long Jue, Flying Stars, Xuan Kong Divination and Field Trip! Come and find out more from Master Jo Ching about this course and how you can benefit from it.
He will also be talking about what danger does missing sector in your house pose.
As there are limited seats, please register with us before 15 April 2012 by sending your email to email@example.com , indicating:
- Your name and your friend’s name
- Your Mobile number
Date : 18 April 2012, Wednesday
Registration : 7pm to 720pm
Course Preview commences : 730 pm sharp and ends by 9pm.
Venue: Room #02-04, ERC@Bugis. 470 North Bridge Road, North Bridge Commercial Complex, Singapore 188735 [Opposite Bugis Junction, nearest MRT is Bugis MRT]
About the Xuan Kong Feng Shui Course
The course (3-day theory and 1 day practical) has been scheduled on:
12, 13 May and 19, 20 May 2012 [over 2 consecutive weekends]
You can click here to check out the outline of this course. Below are some of the questions (not exhaustive) that will be addressed during the 4-day course. Also, hear what some of our graduates say about their experience with Master Jo Ching!
1. In a row of homogeneous terrace houses, how do you determine which has the best feng shui without using Luo Pan?
2. How does missing sector in a HDB flat affect you? Who is affected?
3. What are the tell-tale signs in a house that cause difficulty in conceiving baby?
4. How do you know that the office has politics among females just by looking at the immediate environment of the building?
5. Why do I need to learn Pai Long Jue or Arranging the Dragon if I want to audit a shopping mall?
6. In Period 8, under what condition does 5 Yellow turn positive and usher wealth?
7. How do I use Flying Stars to cast a divination based on my Life Gua?
8. How do I predict when will certain events going to take place at my home?
9. How does Qi really distribute itself within a house? It is not Pie Chart or 9 Palaces.
10. Why do you need to tilt your front door? Will it increase your luck?
11. Why is Period 7 house better than Period 8?
12. What energies should you have at your house or office main door if you want to prosper in your business or career?
13. What flying stars combinations triggers breast cancer, cyst and fibroids in womb and eczema?
14. How do you use Ming Tang concept to help you outshine your competitor next door?
15. What is the most consistent method of getting the facing of a HDB flat using luo pan?
This event is organised by :
Mr Kevin, Business Director, Destiny Academy Pte Ltd