[Period 9 Xuan Kong Flying Stars Feng Shui Workshop]
Recently i received some questions about Period 9:
1. Has Period 9 arrived or not? Some masters say 2017, some say 2020 and some say 2024.I am confused
2. How to change my house from Period 8 to Period 9? What constitutes a period change?
3. Is Period 9 house better in terms of money luck? If yes, then what is going to happen to those who remain in P8 or P7 or even P6 houses?
According to Xuan Kong Flying Stars principle, Period 9 will begin in 2024 and then its energy will govern the world for 20 years.
Most of the new developments or launches like condo and BTO flats are likely to be completed and TOP-ed in 2024.
In this instance, when we are selecting good feng shui units for clients today, we have to start looking at P9 Flying Stars charts.
With that in mind, in this 1-day workshop for feng shui enthusiasts, Master Jo aims to:
1. Walk you through all the P9 flying stars charts that comprise different facing directions and teach you how to select certain houses that can comply with the prosperous flying stars.
2. Teach you what are the unique Period 9 flying stars combinations that you should avoid having it at your door, kitchen, bedrooms, altar and etc. On the other hand, how should we leverage on the auspicious stars combinations to enhance the luck of the occupants.
3. Teach you how to deal with cases when you are not sure whether the new house will be completed in Period 9 or Period 8.
4. Discuss in depth whether it is still good to purchase resale condo or HDB that are built during Period 6, 7 and 8.
5. Demonstrate to you how to use developer and HDB site plan, unit floor plan to detect sha qi and to shortlist good units.
- Detailed discussion on 5 Yellow, Tai Sui. 3-Killings and how to deal with it
- Grand Duke and its followers (eg Professor, Silk Hall, Literati, General) – which sectors to avoid renovation
- 2021 Annual Flying Stars Forecast and activation with auspicious timing
Date: 20 Dec 2020, 10 am to 5 pm (Sunday)
Venue: Suntec City NUSS Guild House
Lunch, Teabreaks and course notes provided.
Seat is allocated on a 1st come 1st serve basis with payment as confirmation.
If you are keen, please email Mr. Lester Tan at email@example.com ASAP to confirm your seat. Limited seats left.