What do you get if you marry BaZi with Yi Jing Hexagrams? The answer is King Wen Yi Jing Divination.
Yi Jing is the millennia-old system of divination, which is akin to asking the heaven for an answer. You do not need to roast the turtle shell over fire to read and predict events from the crack lines. In fact, the oracle system relies on a tortoise shell and 3 ancient Chinese coins to help you divine an outcome of an event.
To build in more layers of information for better insights and accurate analysis, the famous King Wen enhanced the system by inserting heavenly stem and earthly branch into each and every line or yao. Incorporating the Zi Ping BaZi concepts, every single yao is represented by one of the 5 elements and a kinship is also attached to the yao. One can find Authority, Wealth, Friend, Children and Resource yao present in one hexagram.
In this 2-Day program, participants will definitely acquire the complete skillset of performing a divination from the erection of a King Wen Yi Jing hexagram using the coins to analysing and forecasting the outcome of an issue. In the class, Master Jo Ching will provide close guidance and bring the participants through some of the important questions and scenarios that people often encounter, such as:
- I am going to start a business, will it be profitable?
- Can I have a successful business partnership with him?
- I have lost my documents, can I find it back?
- Will I pass my job interview?
- Will I pass my exam in school?
- How is my mother’s health?
- Will I be having a baby girl or boy?
- How is my wealth luck for the next 6 months?
- Will I be able to sell my house?
- How is my house feng shui?
- Will I divorce my wife?
- Can I be together with him?
- Does she like me?
- When will she pay me back my money?
- Who will win the match?
- Is the person still alive?
- Is she pregnant?
- Is my house haunted?
- Who steals my thing?
All participants are required to have basic BaZi knowledge including the concept of 10-God before they can attend this class.